MODERN ADJUSTING TOOL- BY SIGMA
- Sigma Instrument is an advanced hand-held technical instrument that is used for both spinal analysis and spinal adjustment.
- Driven by sophisticated software which is designed to help locate and treat spinal dysfunction or fixations.
- Patients receive gentle and precise adjustments with superior results with this technology without twisting, popping or cracking.
- Also provides soft tissue treatments as well as adjustments for extremities.
What Makes the Sigma Instrument Superior to Other Approaches?
• The Sigma instrument allows the doctor to isolate problem areas faster and more accurately compared to the manual technique. This technology not only precisely measures the fixation of the spine, but also treats issues related to the spine and nervous system.
How Does it Work?
• A gentle signal is sent thru the Sigma Instrument into the vertebrae. That signal is reflected back and interpreted by sophisticated computer software which provides a detailed spinal analysis. This analysis helps the doctor locate and treat existing issues.
What Should I Expect to Feel?
• For the initial assessment, you will feel a "light click" when the doctor places the Sigma instrument over your spine for your initial analysis.
• During the treatment phase, you will feel a light tapping sensation that continues for several seconds until the desired response has been achieved.
• Adjustments with the Sigma Instrument is highly efficient; it will automatically end the treatment once normal motion has been restored.
How Does it Compare to Traditional Adjustments?
• Treatment with the Sigma Instrument puts all the fears of manual chiropractic treatments to rest. It involves no manual rotation, thrusting forces, or popping/cracking sounds - making the Sigma Instrument comfortable for patients of all ages. It offers a precise treatment that is gentle on the body every time.
How Can the Sigma Instrument Be So Gentle?
• The Sigma Instrument utilizes space age technology to deliver a precise oscillating force with uninterrupted motion, all through soft tips that comfortably rest on the body.
- LOW BACK PAIN AND STIFFNESS
- NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN AND STIFFNESS
- MID BACK PAIN AND STIFFNESS
- HEADACHES AND MIGRAINES
- LEG PAIN, WEAKNESS, NUMBNESS AND TINGLING
- ARM PAIN, WEAKNESS, NUMBNESS AND TINGLING
- EXTREMITY JOINT PAIN AND DYSFUNCTION
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- HERNIATED DISCS
- AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT AND WHIPLASH
- INJURIES ON-THE-JOB AND LIFTING INJURIES
- SPORTS & ATHLETIC INJURIES
- SLIP AND FALL INJURIES
- CHRONIC INJURIES
OTHER CONDITIONS TREATED:
- ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
- DIZZINESS AND EQUILIBRIUM ISSUES
- MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
- INFANT COLIC
- INFANT CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY
- EAR INFECTIONS