PEMF is a Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Frequency delivered through a coil that is placed on your body by a Certified Practitioner. The blood oxygenation increases and activates the lymphatic system and stimulates acupuncture points. This process reduces pain and inflammation and promotes healing. If we relieve the pain and swelling, the body can begin to heal naturally.
PEMF Can Relieve Pain From…
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis
- Sprains, Strains and Broken Bones
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Headaches & Migraines
- Aging & Stress
- Urinary Incontinence
- Accelerates Healing Time of Fractures & Wounds
- Reduces Inflammation
- Sleep Disturbances
How PEMF Therapy Works
Many clinical trials have demonstrated that PEMF works by stimulating cells electrically, magnetically, chemically and physically.
How PEMF Therapy Affects The Body
- Increases cellular membrane permeability by mechanically contracting the cells and by stimulating the opening of ion channels through the cell membrane.
- Allows better circulation of oxygen and nutrients into the cells; and carbon dioxide and waste products out of the cells.
- Improves cell metabolism by stimulating the opening of ion channels in the cell membrane.
- Reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, decreases nerve irritability, stimulates tissue healing, strengthens bones and promotes fracture and ligament healing.
- Reduces pain and inflammation as well as it promotes nerve regeneration, muscle relaxation and immune system response.
- Helps the body’s natural process and promotes healing.
Cellular Effects of PEMF
- Improves intercellular fluid & blood flow
- Stimulates the production of ATP
- Increases cellular energy levels
- Increases cellular oxygen levels
- Promotes cellular healing
- Stimulates intercellular communication
- Stimulates electron transport in cells
Biological Effects of PEMF
- Significant pain relief
- Accelerates tissue repair
- Accelerates cell growth
- Promotes faster healing of injuries
- Reduces fibrous tissue formation
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Stimulates the release of endorphins